Status Change to Active from Inactive/Retired - Rule 45(e)
- Completed Status Change Form.
- Provide proof of MCLE Compliance for each of the last two years inactive status was held.
- Arizona Resident: Certificates of attendance for all CLE programs needed to verify MCLE compliance
- Non-resident residing and licensed in another MCLE jurisdiction: Letter or certificate of compliance from home jurisdiction verifying MCLE compliance
- Non-resident not licensed in the state of residence or state does not have an MCLE requirement- same as Arizona resident
- Payment of the difference between Inactive/Retired and Active fees for the current calendar year by credit card/check. If payment by credit card, submit Credit Card Authorization.
- Once Active, member must comply with the annual MCLE requirements for the current educational year.
For additional questions regarding status changes, please contact the MCLE Department at 602.340.7328 or email MCLE@staff.azbar.org.
Status changes require approximately 7-10 business days for processing.