Arizona Attorneys Respond: Consumers to Benefit from Volunteer Attorneys on the Topic of Family Law
Contact: Fabiola Perez, Public Service Center Coordinator
Phone: (602) 340-7293 or Fabiola.Perez@staff.azbar.org
Arizona Attorneys Respond!
Consumers to Benefit from Volunteer Attorneys on the Topic of Family Law
PHOENIX – August 8, 2023
The State Bar of Arizona’s mission is to provide access to justice for Arizonans.
On Wednesday, August 22, volunteer attorneys will answer consumer questions on the topic of family law in a free legal clinic.
Arizona volunteer lawyers will provide 30-minute consultations on everything from divorce to child custody and other wide- ranging family law issues.
“The volunteer attorneys who commit to this kind of work are really making a difference in the lives of Arizonans. We could not do it without them” said Benjamin Taylor, President, State Bar of Arizona Board of Governors.
Members of the public are encouraged to secure an appointment by pre-registering.
To do so, contact State Bar of Arizona Public Service Center Coordinator Fabiola Perez at Fabiola.email@example.com
English and Spanish speaking attorneys will be on hand.
What: Arizona Attorneys Respond: Free Legal Clinic on Family Law issues
When: August 22, 2023, 4 – 7 p.m.
About the State Bar
The State Bar of Arizona is a non-profit organization that operates under the supervision of the Arizona Supreme Court. The Bar includes approximately 25,000 active attorneys and provides education and development programs for the legal profession and the public. Since 1933, the Bar and its members have been committed to serving the public by making sure the voices of all people in Arizona are heard in our justice system.
# # #
- Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award for Vietnam anniversary coverage
- The State Bar of Arizona and ABC15 Arizona team up to provide free legal help for Arizona consumers
- Arizona Attorneys Respond: Consumers to Benefit from Volunteer Attorneys on the Topic of Family Law
- Benjamin Taylor New Bar President
- Governor vetoes SB1435
- State Bar Partners with City of Glendale for Free Legal Clinic
- Character and Fitness Committee seeking non-lawyers
- AZ Attorneys Respond: Law Day Clinic 2022
- Statement from State Bar president Jennifer Rebholz
- Arizona Attorney Magazine wins national award
- State Bar Board Sworn In
- State Bar Response to Killing of George Floyd
- Rule Changes and Code Section Proposals Affecting the Practice of Law
- Proposed Rule Changes Affecting the Practice of Law