Public Meetings Policy
Pursuant to Rule 32(m) of the Supreme Court of Arizona, it is the policy of the State Bar of Arizona that the public have an opportunity to attend meetings of the State Bar boards and committees. The Public Meeting Policy was adopted by the Supreme Court of Arizona on April 5, 2017 and became effective as of August 1, 2017. The Public Meeting Policy sets forth the requirements for public access to State Bar board and committee meetings. Click here for the full policy.
The entities subject to the Policy are:
- Board of Governors
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Board of Trustees of the Client Protection Fund
- Civil Jury Instructions
- Criminal Jury Instructions
- Civil Practice and Procedure
- Criminal Practice and Procedure
- Family Practice and Procedure
- Finance and Audit
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE)
- Rules Review Committee
To review the Calendar of Public Meetings, click here.
The Board of Governor's Meetings can be found here.