Military Legal Assistance Panel


To address legal issues and needs associated with military personnel and veterans and their families in Arizona.

Time Commitment: The Council meets 4-6 times each year for 1-hour.

Apply Now

What does MLAP do?

  • Assess current legal services available to military personnel, veterans and their families.
  • Determine where gaps in legal services exist.
  • Make recommendations to the Board of Governors to address those gaps.
  • Serve as a focal point for legal issues affecting military personnel, veterans and their families in Arizona

For more information contact:

Fabiola Perez
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266

Requesting Military Records Online

Veterans and active duty personnel can request copies of service records from the National Archives and Records Administration here.

This site gives instructions to submit a SF 180 - Request Pertaining to Military Records. It also has links for:

  • Personnel Files (OMPFs)
  • Request Service Records or Proof of Military Service
  • Locations of Military Service Records
  • Medical and Health Records
  • Correcting Service Records and Discharges
  • Replacement Medals and Awards
  • Military Service Records at the National Personnel Records Center's Archival Research Room

NARA has an online document request service called eVetRecs which allows you to Request Copies of Military Personnel Records online. This system provides a customized order form to request information from your, or your relative's, military personnel records here.

Questions about your military records may also be sent to:

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, MO 63138