Tools that can help you set up and manage your practice
Moving to a cloud-based service or software?
Here are some questions/issues you should explore before making your choice.
Professional Liability Insurance
List of Insurance Brokers and Carriers
Case Management Software
List of Case Management Software
This is a checklist for considerations in choosing a practice management provider.
This guide will help you develop a conflicts checking system for your law office.
Technology, the economy and social change are affecting the way attorneys practice law. Practice 2.0 is here to help you learn about all the tools available, the new business trends, social media, building a business in a dynamic environment and more. Browse our pages, check out books, give us a call! We're here to help you be the best you can be.
Practice 2.0 offers:
- Education on trust accounting, LinkedIn, social media and more.
- Information and resources on case management and law practice software.
- Self-help packets for opening or closing a firm.
- A lending library with the latest books on technology and the practice of law.
- Fee agreements and other practice management forms.
We'll even give you a FREE 30-minute telephone consultation to discuss your law practice management questions. Contact us at 602.340.7332 to schedule your free, confidential consultation.