Use Find-a-Lawyer to expand your professional reach, showcase your experience, and let clients come to you.
Here’s how Find-a-Lawyer works:
Step One: Make sure your FREE extended member profile is up-to-date
- Add unique work/case experience
- Upload a headshot and logo
Make sure to let potential clients know what you bring to the table. Click here to update your extended profile or get started.
Step Two: Get Email Updates
- Get legal projects from potential clients who match with your areas of practice
- Customize notification delivery: Get notifications as legal projects are posted or get a daily/weekly digest
You can also click “Find Work” on the Find-a-Lawyer platform to review all posted legal project summaries.
Step Three: Connect with Potential Clients and Get Hired!
- Review legal project emails sent to you or login to look for work
- Decide which paid or pro bono legal project(s) interest you
- Respond and apply to legal projects and let potential clients know you’re interested in working with them
- You'll be notified if the potential clients selects you as their lawyer
You can review all legal projects for free. If you decide you want to work with paying clients, you’ll need to pay a $300 yearly fee for unlimited access—no charge per legal project and no fee splitting. You can also participate in volunteer projects or connect with potential clients who need pro bono work for FREE! No annual fee required.
If you DO NOT want to receive email notifications of posted legal projects, you can login to your member dashboard and edit your Find-a-Lawyer preferences. Click here for the member login screen.
If you want new cases, want to expand your marketing budget, or if you have extra time to work on a pro bono case, then Find-a-Lawyer is your answer.
Still have questions about Find-a-Lawyer? Click here for our FAQ page, call 602.340.7293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to watch an animated clip on how Find-a-Lawyer works.
The State Bar of Arizona, where consumers come first to Find-a-Lawyer!