Best Practices from the Ethics Advisory Group
Below is EAG’s collection of recommended Best Practices, organized by Ethical Rule. The guidance provided is advisory only, and non-binding. You may also contact the Ethics Hotline with questions about your own prospective conduct.
ER 1.5 Fees - New!
This page is managed by Patricia Seguin
- ER 1.1 Competence
- ER 1.2 Scope of Representation
- ER 1.3 Diligence
- ER 1.4 Communication
- ER 1.5 Fees
- ER 1.6 Confidentiality of Information
- ER 1.8 Conflict of Interest: Current Clients: Specific Rules
- ER 1.9 Duties to Former Clients
- ER 1.13 Organization as Client
- ER 1.14 Client with Diminished Capacity
- ER 1.15 Safekeeping Property
- ER 8.3 Reporting Professional Misconduct