The purpose of the section shall be:
- To stimulate the interest of public lawyers of the State Bar of Arizona in the activities, objectives and purposes of the State Bar of Arizona.
- To encourage study and the interchange of thoughts and materials pertaining to the problems, duties and responsibilities of members of the legal profession practicing in the public sector.
- To provide public lawyers with a more effective means to participate in activities directed toward improving the administration of justice and promoting issues of importance to public lawyers.
- To promote cooperation and fellowship among public lawyers and to correlate the activities of public lawyers in the State Bar of Arizona.
- To assist law students and new members of the Bar in preparing for and establishing themselves in the practice of law as public lawyers.
- To perform and carry on such activities as may be assigned to the section by the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Arizona.
Interested in joining this section? Enroll now to start networking and collaborating with members in your practice area!
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266