Ethics Advisory Group
The Ethics Advisory Group consists of volunteer attorneys who provide assistance to the State Bar and its members in the resolution of questions of professional ethics arising from time to time. In addition, the Ethics Advisory Group provides non-binding ethical guidance to and for the benefit of Arizona lawyers.
The controlling ethical standards defining proper professional conduct of members of the State Bar include the Rules of Professional Conduct, contained in Rule 42, Ariz. R. S. Ct., as well as Rule 31, Ariz. R. S. Ct. (Regulation of the Practice of Law); Rule 41, Ariz. R. S. Ct. (Duties and Obligations of Members); and Rule 43, Ariz. R. S. Ct. (Trust Accounts).
Time Commitment: The Advisory Group meets for approximately 10-20 hours per year.
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
- Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
- Communications Advisory Panel
- Continuing Legal Education Working Group
- Convention Working Group
- Council on Minorities and Women in the Law
- Ethics Advisory Group
- Fee Arbitration Program
- Legal Services Advisory Panel
- Member Assistance Council
- Mentor Advisory Group
- Military Legal Assistance Panel
- Persons With Disabilities Council
- Professionalism Advisory Council
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Council
- Technology Working Group