What areas of law have a certification program? Currently the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization recognizes the following fields of law for Board certification:
- Administrative Law Specialists (A new field of specialty eff. 4/2020. Inaugural Administrative Specialists will be certified in the spring of 2021)
- Bankruptcy Law Specialists
- Criminal Law Specialists
- Estate and Trust Law Specialists
- Family Law Specialists
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law Specialists
- Real Estate Law Specialists
- Tax Law Specialists
- Workers' Compensation Law Specialists
Looking for a certified specialist in a specific area of law or location?
Click the links above to find a Certified Specialist in a specific area of law, or use the Advanced Search function in Find-a-Lawyer by clicking the image below. Use the drop-down menus to select the type of specialist you are seeking and the location of the attorney.