Division of Behavioral Health Services
24-Hour Crisis Hotlines - National
- 800.SUICIDE - HopeLine Suicide Hotline
- 800.273.TALK or 1.800.273.8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Suicide/Crisis Hotlines by County
- 800.631.1314 and 602.222.9444 (Maricopa County)
- 800.796.6762 or 520.622.6000 (Pima County)
- 866.495.6735 (Graham, Greenlee, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties)
- 800.259.3449 (Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities)
- 866.495.6735 (Yuma, LaPaz, Pinal and Gila Counties)
- 877.756.4090 (Mohave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo and Yavapai Counties)
The Crisis Response Network - http://www.crisisnetwork.org/ is available to residents of Pima and Maricopa counties, and Pinal county residents if they live in zip codes 85220 / 85120 / 85240 / 85140 /85243 / 85143. The Crisis Response Network responds to calls about substance abuse and mental health issues.
This publicly-funded agency has a 24/7 crisis line; they also offer a "warm" support line for those who just need to talk to someone. In addition to doing crisis intervention by phone, The Crisis Response Network has a crisis response team comprised of master's level clinicians who will go out to meet the caller in response to an emergency situation and have the ability to transport someone in crisis to mental health or substance abuse (detox) care if needed.