Electronic Materials Frequently Asked Questions
1. Since the Bar is not providing a printed copy of the materials, how will I receive my materials for the seminar?
You will receive an email 24-48 hours prior to the start of the seminar containing a link to the materials. The email will be sent to your email address associated with your membership record on file with the Bar.
2. I'm already paying to attend the seminar, so why do I need to pay for printed materials?
In continuing with the State Bar of Arizona's green initiative, the CLE department provides registrants their seminar materials in an electronic format.
3. If I want to purchase a printed copy of the seminar materials, how much will it cost?
Printed copy of the seminar materials are not available for many of the programs; however, for a few day long and multi-day seminars, there may be an option to purchase printed materials. Prices vary depending on the size the materials for the seminar. Review the program information as to whether printed materials are available for purchase for the course. For any questions, you may call 602.340.7318 (Phoenix) or 520.623.9944 (Tucson) or email email@example.com.
4. Will there be WiFi available at the seminar? If so, will it be available in all seminar rooms, public areas, vendor area, etc.?
WiFi may be available at the seminar. WiFi is available at both Bar locations, as outlined below. WiFi may or may not be available at offsite venues such as hotels and resorts.
- Phoenix and Tucson offices: seminar room and all public areas
5. Will I be able to download and print my materials at the seminar?
We highly recommend that you print any necessary materials needed prior to attending the seminar. If you have a laptop/tablet, we recommend you download your materials to your hard drive before attending the seminar. The State Bar will not have printing services available.
6. I have a tablet. Will I be able to annotate the materials using this device?
Since the materials will be available as PDF documents, you may wish to download a PDF Reader application that will allow you to annotate your document. There are various apps available including, but not limited to, the following:
- Adobe Reader Free
- Good Reader for iPad
- ezPDF Reader
7. How long will seminar materials be available for me to download?
Electronic seminar materials will be available and is accessible in your CLE Tracking after the course. However, it is important that you download materials to a more permanent location for future use, if you wish to regularly review the content.
8. What if I do not pre-register for a seminar, but pay at the door? How will I receive my materials?
When you register at the door, a link for the materials will be sent to the email address on file with the Bar. Please bring a laptop, tablet or other electronic device with you that will allow you to electronically access the seminar materials during the seminar.
9. What if I do not receive the email containing the link to download the seminar materials?
Emails regarding seminar materials will come from "SBA CLE Materials" or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam or junk mail folder for an email. If you have not received the materials 12 hours prior to the start of the seminar, please email email@example.com.