Arizona Attorney Editorial Board
Advises the Editor on substantive and other articles in Arizona Attorney Magazine.
Time Committment: The Board meets appproximately 8 times per year, usually for 1-hour. Additional time between meetings may be required.
For more information contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
Magazine Mission Statement
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY helps our readers do their job better-more efficiently and profitably-through editorial content that is analytical and topical.
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY is a practical resource and a valuable tool for Arizona lawyers on matters related to their practice, the justice system, the regulation of the legal profession and the improvement of the quality of legal services.
- ARIZONA ATTORNEY magazine strives to be the number-one source of legal news and information and the best forum for Arizona lawyers.
- Our content sparks stimulating discussion through the presentation of challenging and thoughtful ideas.
- We take an active role in creating a community in which lawyers can better connect with each other.