CLE Materials and Other Resources
Contact: Teri Yeates for info - 602.340.7312
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) series: Case Law Update; Chapter 13 - Chapter 7 Debates; Washington Update; Tax Issues Under the New Legislative;Till and Rash: Secured Debts in Chapter 13 (2 cd's); Fair Credit Reporting and Fair Debt Collection; Redeem, Reaffirm, Surrender or Retain; Means Testing, Credit Counseling, and Credit Education; Ethics; Objections to Claims; NACBA Website and Collaborative Work Environment; Mortgage Servicing Abuses; Bankruptcy: Past, Present, Future…Keep on Fighting
- CD - Commercial Law League of America - CLLA: Bankruptcy Reform: Understanding the Radical Bankruptcy Code Changes.
Links to IRS, Census Bureau and Social Security
- IRS National Standards for Allowable Living Expenses (January 2005)
- Local Standards for Allowable Living Expenses for Transportation
- Section 521(e)(2)A): Tax Transcript: use a MFTRA-X form for disclosure to Trustee and creditors. How to order a MFTRA-X transcript: National Priority Hotline: (866) 860-4259. Get one for each year(s) client owes. Must fax Power of Attorney -will continue to get tax info for years after bankruptcy. Therefore, better to use a Tax Information Authorization: Form 8821, plus cover letter indicating the type of transcript requested, tax year(s) - (note get several years before client thinks they owe), type of tax and client's SSN and address. Ask them to fax transcripts.
Asset Searches in Arizona:
Newsletters, Journals and Electronic Updates