The State Bar of Arizona has standing and ad hoc committees to advise and serve the State Bar by overseeing programs, addressing current issues, and making recommendations about legal services and the administration of justice.
The timeline and process for committee selection are as follows:
1. The application form is available on-line beginning February 1, 2014.
2. The deadline for submitting applications is April 16, 2014.
3. Applications will be reviewed and considered by the State Bar of Arizona President-Elect beginning on April 16.
4. All appointment selections will be completed by June 1, 2014.
5. All applicants will receive a letter prior to the State Bar Convention, June 11-13, 2014.
5. Most committee terms are three years. (Chair, one year)
6. Committee meetings generally start in September.
For the application form click here.
For more information, please contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266