The State Bar of Arizona has standing and ad hoc committees to advise and serve the State Bar by overseeing programs, addressing current issues, and making recommendations about legal services and the administration of justice.
The timeline and process for committee selection is as follows:
- As part of the State Bar of Arizona's "Go Green" initiative, this year's application will be an online submittal form. This enhancement will provide a more efficient and convenient way for you to apply for a committee.
- Date applications available online: February 2, 2015.
- Submit your application on or before April 2, 2015.
- Applications will be reviewed and considered by the State Bar of Arizona President-Elect. All appointment selections will be completed by June 1, 2015.
- All applicants will receive a letter prior to the State Bar Convention, June 24-26, 2015.
- Most committee terms are three years. (Chair, one year)
- Committee meetings generally start in September.
To apply for a committee position, please fill out an application: Committee Application. Please attach any documents as a PDF, and do not include any graphics or photographs. Once you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the person below.
Should you have any questions reguarding your application or this process, please contact:
Member Services Administrator