Military Legal Assistance Panel of the Public Service Center
To address legal issues and needs associated with military personnel and veterans and their families in Arizona.
What does MLAC do?
- Assess current legal services available to military personnel, veterans and their families.
- Determine where gaps in legal services exist.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Governors to address those gaps.
- Serve as a focal point for legal issues affecting military personnel, veterans and their families in Arizona
What does MLAC not do?
MLAC does not provide legal representation or advice. For general information about legal issues affecting military personnel and veterans, visit www.lawforveterans.org or call Legal Learn at 866.637.5341.
For legal advice and assistance, contact one of these service providers:
- Access to Justice: www.azlawhelp.org/accessToJustice.cfm
- André House of Arizona: Contact Bob Gottsfield, 480.619.0027
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education (Bar Foundation): 602.340.7366; www.azflse.org
- Arizona Summit Law School Veterans’ Law Clinic: Contact Professor Susan Daicoff, 602.682.6883
- Arizona Veterans Standdown Alliance: 602.340.9393; http://arizonastanddown.org
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center: dvbic.org
- Disabled American Veterans: 877.426.2838; www.dav.org
- Lawyer Referral Programs:
Maricopa County: 602.257.4434
Pima County: 520.623.4625
- Military OneSource: 800.342.9647; www.militaryonesource.mil
- PTSD: National Center for PTSD: ptsd.va.gov
- University of Arizona Veterans’ Law Clinic: Contact Professor Kristine Huskey, 520.626.6095
- Veterans Court Mentor Project: 480.290.3996; http://vcmproject.org