In 1992, the State Bar of Arizona recognized the management challenges faced by attorneys and established the Law Office Management Assistance Program,known as LOMAP.
LOMAP provides State Bar members with helpful information about technology, case management software, trust accounting, cloud solutions, social media, marketing, setting up a law practice, closing a law practice and more.
LOMAP offers a wide range of information about general office maintenance, practice management specific problems, reference materials for setting up a new office, using social media, setting up a website and more.
Areas we can help you with include:
- Trust accounting
- General accounting systems and procedures
- Client relations and marketing
- Computer hardware and software
- Conflict checking systems
- Calendaring and docketing systems
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Succession and continuation planning (estate planning)
- Starting a law practice
- The business of law and law as a business
- Law firm technology
- Social media and marketing
- Websites, SEO and blogging
- Setting up a virtual practice
- Cloud computing
- The paperless law office
An 30-minute consultation is available by telephone by calling 602.340.7332 to schedule an appointment time. Voice messaging is available 24 hours per day. ALL calls and messages from voluntary participants are handled IN CONFIDENCE by LOMAP.
Practice Management Assessments
LOMAP may also be offered as a diversion to disciplinary proceedings under certain circumstances. LOMAP handles assessments which are required by Courts, Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness, the Attorney Discipline Probable Cause Committee and the Office of Lawyer Regulation. (Mandatory Fee Schedule)