Advertising Opportunities for Attorneys
Not an attorney? Click here for advertising opportunities.
Arizona Attorney Magazine
Arizona Attorney Magazine is the official journal for the State Bar of Arizona and is published 11 times a year. The magazine is mailed to every licensed attorney and judge in the state, as well as more than 100 of the legal administrators and marketers at the most successful firms in the state. It is available in-print and can be viewed digitally by visiting the Arizona Attorney homepage.
To learn more about Arizona Attorney and advertising opportunities in the magazine, click here.
Special Guides: Arizona Attorney publishes six special guides (advertising sections within the magazine) that serve as useful resources for attorneys, and provide a targeted opportunity to market your product or services.
Type of advertising available:
1. Full-color display ads are also available and include free listing(s), based on ad size.
(CERTIFIED LEGAL SPECIALIST GUIDE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE LISTINGS)
2. Listings include 60-word text descriptions of the advertiser's services.
Classified ads are an economical way to advertise office space, job openings, expert witness services, legal research services, services, books, homes and autos for sale. When you purchase a classfied ad, it will appear both online and in Arizona Attorney Magazine. Classified ads appear online one month prior to the release of the print version.
Click here to use our online system to place your classified ad. You can write/edit your text, choose the category and month, see the cost, and pay at once. All classified orders must be prepaid.
Announcements and In-Memoriam
Dependent on the announcement, we recommend the below options for your announcement. These are separate processes which are not connected to each other.
1. Submit an announcement for the editor's consideration: If accepted, the editor will edit the content of your announcement for space and style, and the announcement would appear in the "People, Places, Honors, & Awards" section. To view more information about please view our Submission Guideline Form. (Submissions are not guaranteed approval.)
2. Place a paid announcement display ad: If you wish to guarantee placement and craft the message your own way, you can place an announcement or in-memoriam ad. Should you need assistance, there is a small design and production fee of $95/hour to design and produce your ad. (Pricing)
3. In-Memoriam page on the State Bar's website: If an attorney has passed away, please email email@example.com to have the member included in the In-Memoriam page on the State Bar's website.
Need to announce that you are hiring? Looking for a new position?
There are two ways to proceed:
• State Bar of Arizona Legal Marketplace. To proceed, click here.
• The Arizona Attorney Career Center. See below for more information.
Whether you are looking to find a job or fill a position, the Career Center can help you. The Arizona Attorney Career Center is the premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry. Here, employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs. You can create a free employer or job seeker account. You only pay for the jobs you post.
There are two posting options:
1. Post on State Bar website only.
2. Post on the Legal Job Exchange Board (includes the State Bar of Arizona website).
The Career Center offers help wanted and employment ads for all law office jobs: attorneys, lawyers, prosecutors, in-house counsel, administrators, paralegals, legal secretaries, etc. Includes free job search and free résumé posting.
Need assistance with the Career Center? Call 1.888.491.8833, ext. 2155.
Spring Training for Lawyers Conference
This annual CLE event is held to emphasize diversity and inclusion. Sponsorships begin at $1,000. For more information, click here.
Bar Leadership Institute
Annual program for outstanding diverse attorneys. Sponsorships begin at $1,000. For more information, click here.
Networking mixers are a great way to announce a new firm, promote a new practice area or gain referrals. Sponsorships begin at $300.
The State Bar of Arizona no longer publishes the annual Membership Directory.
Want to order copies of the directory from 2015-2016? Please click here.
Not sure if you should add that to your ad? View the Ethics Tips for Attorney Marketing or call 602.340.7284.
For additional information on marketing opportunities, please contact:
Mikyeila Cordero | Advertising Coordinator
State Bar of Arizona | 4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100 | Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266