Advertising Opportunities for Attorneys
The Member Marketing Kit is a tool designed to aid our members who are interested in advertising through the State Bar. It contains the ad rate information on display and classified ads in Arizona Attorney, a list of marketing opportunities with the State Bar of Arizona, and a list of ethical guidelines so that members can avoid common mistakes when creating their ad.
For questions regarding member advertising, contact:
Advertising Coordinator: Mikyeila Cordero | Mikyeila.Cordero@staff.azbar.org | 602.340.7306
The Arizona Attorney magazine is published 11 times a year and is the official journal for the State Bar of Arizona. With a circulation of 23,000, it reaches every licensed attorney and judge in the state, as well as more than 100 of the legal administrators and legal marketers at our most successful firms. Editorial calendar & Deadlines to submit ads.
Throughout the year, Arizona Attorney publishes 6 special GUIDES (advertising sections within the magazine)that serve as a useful resource for attorneys, and provide a targeted opportunity to market your product or services. The digital edition of the Guide is updated and accessible year round on the Arizona Attorney homepage.
- Listings include 60-word text descriptions of the advertiser's services.
- Full-color display ads are also available and include free listing(s), based on ad size.
Published in the January 2015 issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
This guide includes real estate broker and management services, office solutions, facilities management and real estate expert witnesses.
Published in the February 2015 issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
This guide features financial products and services to support attorneys, including tools for estate planning, probate or trust practice areas; wealth management and retirement planning; and other financial solutions.
Published in the March 2015 issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
This guide presents expert wintesses offering expertise in over 80 industry categories. Attorneys use this annual section to find the best expert witnesses to support their cases.
Published in the April 2015 issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
In this guide, attorneys and law firms announce that they are accepting referrals and advertise their practice areas of focus.
Published in the October issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
This guide features a wide range of technology solutions for attorneys, including IT tools and software for specific practice areas; IT consulting; cloud-based solutions; SEO and website services.
Published in the November issue of Arizona Attorney Magazine.
This guide is an invaluable resource. It features mediators, arbitrators, and dispute resolution providers offering experience in a wide range of industries. For pricing information please click here.
Placing an Announcement in "People, Places, Honors, & Awards" section:
There are two ways to proceed; we recommend that you do both. These are two separate processes which are not connected to each other.
- Submit an announcement for the editor’s consideration: If accepted, the editor will edit the content of your announcement for space and style, and the announcement would appear in the “People, Places, Honors, & Awards” section. If the editor accepts it for that section, this is considered editorial content, as opposed to paid advertising content. Thus, there is no charge. However, there is no guarantee of when your announcement will appear, if accepted. Submission Guideline Form.
- Place a paid announcement display ad: If you wish to guarantee placement and craft the message your own way, you can place a law firm announcement. See our Member Marketing Kit for details. There is a small design and production fee of $95 to design and produce your ad if you need assistance.
Our classified ads are a great resource for advertising office space, job openings, expert witness services, legal research services, services, books, homes and autos for sale.
NEW CATEGORY as of July 2014: Member-to-Member Referrals so attorneys can advertise their firms throughout the year and not just in the April Member-to-Member guide.
Ads appear both online and in the Arizona Attorney magazine. Classified ads appear online one month prior to the release of the print version (updated on or around the 15th of each month). Click here for information on rates/deadlines.
Two ways to submit your ad:
- Click here to use our online system to place your classified ad. You can write/edit your text, choose the category and month, see the cost, and pay for it all at the same time.
- You can email your ad to Mikyeila Cordero and an insertion order will be sent to you to sign and return with payment. Classified ads are prepaid.
Whether you are looking to find a job or fill a position, the Career Center can help you. The Arizona Attorney Career Center is the premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry. Here, employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs. You can create a free employer or job seeker account. You only pay for the jobs you post.
There are two posting options available:
- Post on State Bar website only or
- Post on the Legal Job Exchange Board (which includes the State Bar of Arizona Job posting).
The Career Center offers help wanted and employment ads for all law office jobs: attorneys, lawyers, prosecutors, in-house counsel, administrators, paralegals, legal secretaries, etc. Includes free job search and free résumé posting.
If you need assistance, we have a customer service team that can assist you. Call 1.888.491.8833 X2155.
Published annually in October. Contains contact info for every attorney in the state, as well as a wealth of information for the courts and public agencies that attorneys deal with daily. Research shows that 69% of new business for attorneys is a direct result of referrals from other attorneys.
Please note: Submissions are no longer being accepted for the 2015-2016 edition. Please contact Mikyeila Cordero for other advertising opportunities.
Want to pre-order copies of the directory? Please click here.
For information on these marketing opportunities please contact:
State Bar of Arizona
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
Direct Phone: 602.340.7306
Direct Fax: 602.416.7506