New Member Checklist
- Take the Professionalism Course within one year of admission. Newly admitted members and registrants are required to attend, pursuant to Supreme Court Rule, the State Bar's professionalism course within the first year of admission or registration, unless exempted. Read more.
- If you were admitted between July 1 and December 31, you must complete 10 hours of CLE of which two are professional responsibility. If you were admitted between January 1 and June 30 you do not need to comply with the CLE requirement for the current educational year. (CLE year runs from July 1 to June 30.) Rule 45 of the Rules of the Supreme Court outlines exemptions for out-of-state compliance and other special circumstances.
- Pay annual membership fee no later than February 1.
- File MCLE affidavit by September 15.
- Establish an IOLTA account if appropriate. More information and forms are available here.
- Report any change in your street address, email address, telephone number, post office address, and the name of the bar of any other jurisdiction to which you may be admitted to the State Bar within 30 days of its effective date.
Copyright ©2004-2016 State Bar of Arizona