Major Medical Coverage available through State Bar of AZ Health Exchange
The health insurance world is changing rapidly. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) brought many changes, and now it appears that more changes are on the horizion. While we can't predict how those changes will affect you, the State Bar of Arizona Health Insurance Exchange can help provide members, their employees, and families with some answers for today. The program is brought to you by AHIX a division of JLBG Health, the largest health insurance provider to associations in the US.
Because there is only a single provider of ACA health plan in Arizona, that company has chosen not to participate with our health exchange. To get an ACA approved plan, please go to www.healthcare.gov.
However, there are other health insurance options available. Some may have lower costs but include a tax penalty. You can review all the options and then make a decision based on your personal situation.
To learn more about the options available to lower your health insurance costs and maintain comprehensive coverage, visit AZBarHIX.com for an INSTANT online rate or contact JLBG Health at 866.708.6578 for more details, member rates, and a 15-minute phone enrollment.
Medical Coverage and Ancillary Benefits
• A wide variety of choices for coverage from HSAs to PPOs for members, their employees or family.
• Optional free Health Savings Account.
• Optional PPO or traditional health plan with extensive networks.
• Plans with co-pay for doctor visits.
• Wellness benefits and Prescription Drug Card.
• Worldwide coverage, 24-hours a day.
• Enhanced wellness benefits based on PPACA Guidelines effective September 23, 2010.
• Dental Insurance available with or without medical.
• Vision Insurance available with or without medical.
• Critical Illness coverage available that pays a cash benefit directly to you.
• Disability coverage available up to $15,000 per month benefit.
Three easy steps:
- Assess your situation and find out if you are eligible for subsidies.
- Shop for plans ON and OFF the Public Health Insurance Exchanges.
- Apply for the health plan of your choice with or without subsidies.
Click here to enter the SBA Health Insurance Exchange NOW or call 866.708.6578 and speak with a licensed and certified Exchange Specialist.
- Shop multiple quality carriers like: Blue Cross, Aetna, Assurant, Cigna, Humana and many others.
- Apply online or over the phone.
- No medical questions asked.
- All pre-existing conditions covered.
- Access to the Federal and State Marketplaces.
- Look at plans OFF the Exchange and decide what's best.
- Non ACA qualified plans are also available for $1,000's a year in savings (tax penalty may apply).
- Employers can give access to Employees to shop as well and may contribute to their premium but this is not mandatory.
Click here to read a list of frequently asked questions and answers.