The State Bar of Arizona's 2012 Annual Report measures the progress the organization has made in meeting the goals established in "Trust and Partnership: A Five-Year Vision for the State Bar of Arizona."
The report includes:
- Membership demographics
- Board of Governors roster
- Letter from Amelia Craig Cramer, President, State Bar of Arizona
- Number of inquiries handled by Lawyers on Call, the Ethics Hotline, and the Resource Center
- Lawyer regulation statistics
- Accomplishments based on the goals of Serving the Public, Ethics, Technology, Professionalism, and Administration of Justice
- Statement of Activities for Year Ended 12/31/2012 (Unaudited 2012 Numbers)
The full report is downloadable here.