The State Bar of Arizona's 2013 Annual Report measures the progress the organization has made in meeting the goals established in "Trust and Partnership: A Five-Year Vision for the State Bar of Arizona."
The report includes:
- Membership demographics
- Board of Governors roster
- Letter from Whitney Cunningham, then President, State Bar of Arizona
- Number of inquiries handled by Lawyers on Call, the Ethics Hotline, and the Resource Center
- Lawyer regulation statistics
- Accomplishments based on the goals of Access to Justice, Ethics, Competency, and Professionalism
- Statement of Activities for Year Ended 12/31/2013 (Unaudited 2013 Numbers)
The full report is downloadable here.