Are you a member of the State Bar of Arizona? Click here for member advertising rates.
State Bar Integrated Marketing Program
An integrated marketing program with the State Bar of Arizona reaches every attorney in the state, providing total coverage of the legal community with the frequency and variety needed to effectively communicate your message. These opportunities allow you to build a custom advertising plan to fit your budget and meet your business goals.
Attorneys, by nature and training, tend to be more resistant to persuasion than typical business owners. In fact, one legal marketing expert says an advertiser needs to make nine impressions a year to effectively market products and services to attorneys.* (* From "10 Things to Remember When Selling to Lawyers and Law Firms," by Tracie McFadden Burns.)
Marketing to Attorneys - Connect In Print, Online, and In Person:
Arizona Attorney Magazine
- Official magazine of the State Bar of Arizona
- Read by 96% of attorneys in Arizona
- 11 monthly issues a year; Monthly circulation 23,000
Arizona Attorney Magazine - Pre-Printed Inserts
Special annual targeted advertising sections. To help you market to attorneys: Expert Witness Five Step Marketing Plan & our annual Editorial Calendar.
State Bar Convention Magazine
- Mailed in advance of the annual Convention to all active State Bar members
- Advertising is included in exhibitor package
- Advertising is also available to non-exhibitors
State Bar Convention:
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship Packages at the largest legal event in Arizona
- Annual convention each June
- Attendance averages 1,700 attorneys
The 2017 Convention will be held at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, June 14-16, 2017. Click here for an application.
To be considered as an exhibitor at our annual convention; please e-mail your completed application to Lisa.Bormaster@staff.azbar.org
For information regarding Convention sponsorships, or to sponsor specific Law Section Seminars at the convention, please call Lisa at 602.340.7230.
Sponsorships - various CLE seminars and Law Section events
- Sponsor CLEs, Section luncheons, networking mixers
- Target attorneys in specific practice areas including Bankruptcy, Family Law, Labor and Employment, Trial and Litigation, Probate and Trust, Real Estate, Tax, and more.
- For more information, contact:
Lisa Bormaster Fontes, 602.340.7230 or email@example.com
Sponsorships - 'Spring Training for Lawyers' CLE Conference
- Annual CLE event for attorneys emphasizing diversity and inclusion
- Sponsorship Packages available
Sponsorships - Bar Leadership Institute
- Annual program for outstanding diverse attorneys
- Sponsorship Packages available
AZBar.org receives nearly 100,000 monthly visitors. We offer a variety of opportunities to reach this audience. Please click here for more information about the following types of marketing:
Website Banner ads: Limited ad spots available. 40,000 Unique visitors monthly.
E-Newsletters: Limited ad spots available. One exclusive banner ad spot in each email sent to attorneys.
'Find an Expert' Online Directory: Searchable listings (by name or category) for Expert Witnesses and Professional Service Providers.
Electronic and Digital:
- Banner ads in State Bar Email e-newsletters
- Banner ads in Mobile apps for State Bar and Arizona Attorney magazine
- Electronic ads in the online Digital Edition of Arizona Attorney magazine
For information on these marketing opportunities please contact:
Lisa Bormaster Fontes
State Bar of Arizona
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266
602.340.7230 / Fax: 602.416.7430