The State Bar of Arizona has standing and ad hoc committees to advise and serve the State Bar by overseeing programs, addressing current issues, and making recommendations about legal services and the administration of justice.
The timeline and process for committee selection is as follows:
- As part of the State Bar of Arizona's "Go Green" initiative, this year's application will be an online submittal form. This enhancement will provide a more efficient and convenient way for you to apply for a committee.
- Applications available online, February 20, 2013.
- Submit your application on or before April 17, 2013.
- Applications will be reviewed and considered by the State Bar of Arizona President-Elect. All appointment selections will be completed by June 1, 2013.
- All applicants will receive a letter prior to the State Bar Convention, June 19-21, 2013.
- Most committee terms are three years. (Chair, one year)
- Committee meetings generally start in September.
To apply for a committee position, please fill out an application here: Committee Application.
For more information, please contact:
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6266